The Holy Father exhorts us to care for the charism of Opus Dei, “in order to strengthen the evangelizing action carried out by its members,” and thus “spread the call to holiness in the world, through the sanctification of work and family and social commitments” (Introduction to Ad charisma tuendum).
FROM THE PRELATE
ABOUT ST. JOSEMARÍA
The Magliano Park, in the Tuscan town of Marina di Massa, is now called Parco San Josemaría Escrivá since December 10.
- Healing and Resolution Office (Argentina)
- Cardinal Lazzaro You Heung-sik Ordains 25 Deacons of the Prelature (Rome, November 19, 2022)
- The Parish of the Holy Family Remembers Marcello Marano (Cinisello Balsamo, Italy)
- Guatemala City Dedicates an Avenue to Dr. Ernesto Cofiño
- Working Days on the Christian Identity of Universities (Rome, October 13-15, 2022)
- Some Publications
During a conference on social innovation, the Prelate of Opus Dei reflected on the social dimension of the Christian vocation in the light of the Church's social doctrine and the message of St. Josemaría.
Msgr. Fernando Ocáriz concluded his talk with the following invitation: "May the reflection that you are beginning today, in view of the centenary of the Work, serve to go deeper into this call from our founder, and to make it specific on the spiritual and personal level, in professional work, and in all the social and educational initiatives that, in one way or another, are inspired by his message. In this field, as in others, St. Josemaría's words can be applied: everything is done, and everything remains to be done. He would surely encourage us to continue dreaming."